« Home | *cough cough* » | Yellow yellow » | Monday... »

Addition to the family

I bought another two more clown loaches :D just to give the other two more encouragement to come out of their ceramic pumpkin. One of my clown loach has a very fat belly... almost looks like it's pregnant. But clown loaches don't breed in captivity, so I also don't know what's wrong with it. Maybe it's just obease!

But a good thing, the new loaches are more outgoing, so they are swimming around the tank instead of hiding. One of the older loach is coming out to swim around, left with the obease one, i hope nothing happens to it.

Listening to Singapore Idol 2 now... none of them can sing... and even if they can, they are very out of tune and sounds really wierd. My sister singing in the bathroom sounds better!

Home all alone, stupid siblings are out pat-tuo-ing -_- always leave me alone... only come to me when they want marni or bored! *mutters mutters* oh wellz.... hehehehhee

Sian ji phua + ji phua... tomorrow sunday.... then monday : i am going to be overloaded with work on monday :/