« Home | I've Made A Decision! » | Hmmm... » | OMG! (good version!) » | Interviews interviews.... » | Saturday Night Home Alone » | File Lister Application » | Data Bindings in .NET » | System Accounts Definations » | Two more nice Korean songs! » | Nice Korean Song! »

Resignation

I've tendered my resignation letter on Monday.

This is my ever first resignation!

My last day at Microsoft is 16th of May 2007.
I will start at Morgan Stanley on the 21st of May 2007.

Feeling scared, happy, excited and anxious.

Hopefully I won't let my new employers down!!!

Its a long time since I have contacted you...
Song bo?
Nice to know that you have found a new job...
You've got 4 days of holiday. Don't waste! Start planning now...
Oh yeah I will be returning home soon in 12 days...
Do you miss anything from Sydney? Drop me a sms/email if you need me to bring anything back for you (provided I can find it for you...)

Hey! been some time! hope you're doing good there in Aust.
Don't worry about getting me anything =) you being safely back home is top priority ;)
look what a smooth tongue i have! heheheheee
See you soon yah!

안녕^^.

Post a Comment