« Home | Sian.... » | 사랑해도 될까요? » | 안녕~ » | Subtraction from the family » | Addition to the family » | *cough cough* » | Yellow yellow » | Monday... »

Mmmm Milo

I love milo... just had a mug for breakfast... if there weren't anyone, i would have eaten milo just off the tin! It's so nice!!!

Yesterday evening, i met up with a best friend's friend i met in sydney ... she's going europe and the US for 5 weeks... envious!

My back is aching... i got a feeling my da yi ma is coming... damn it.

I saw my manager this morning, it's his day off, he was here in berms ^_^

Some simple Japanese for me to remember...


ここhere, next to me (the speaker)
そこthere, next to you
あそこover there, away from us
どこwhere
ほんは どこ ですか。Where is the book
ほんは ここ です。The book's here.
えんぴつは どこ ですか。Where is the pencil?
えんぴつは あそこ です。The pencil is over there.
わたしのペンは どこ ですか。Where is my pen.
ここです。It's here.


I had a hard time at work trying to copy a database from another server without writing code. After several attempts and google, this is how I managed to restore a database from another database onto a different server,

RESTORE DATABASE myDB
FROM DISK = 'C:\MSSQL\Backup\myDB_Manual_20060626.bak'
WITH MOVE 'myDB' TO 'C:\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data\myDB.mdf',
MOVE 'myDB_Log' TO 'C:\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data\myDB.ldf'


Reference: http://searchsqlserver.techtarget.com/tip/1,289483,sid87_gci1102260,00.html