« Home | Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | Rain Rain Rain » | Mmmm Milo » | Sian.... » | 사랑해도 될까요? » | 안녕~ » | Subtraction from the family » | Addition to the family » | *cough cough* » | Yellow yellow »

AGAIN!?

I don't understand it! Why are two of my fish dead again?! one of them this time has its eyes gorged out. I've ostracised the Auratus just in case. It's growing at an alarming rate!

I feel like baking a cake today... a chocolate cake... but feeling quite sian... so is still hesitating :/

Bought CPU and Mobo for my sister, who's PC has RIP. I've also bought for myself a 1GB ram ... weirdly enough... my PC has been running at a temerature of 50++ degrees...so strange.... so i took a really big fan to blast at it ... hopefully that'll do.

Today i went to the fish shop again but is afraid to buy anything for fear that they might either bully another fish or get bullied when added :/

Maybe i'll just wait for all of my this batch's fish to die...then buy a new batch? :/